Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fudge
For the pumpkin layer:
For the crust:
- Using a fork, mix the ingredients for the crust together.
- Spread the crust out in a 9×9 baking pan, lined with unbleached parchment paper. Don’t worry if it is really crumbly at this point still.
- Use your fingers to press the crust down, which will help it come together.
- Combine the ingredients for the pumpkin layer.
- Carefully layer the pumpkin on top, being careful not to lift the crust up will smoothing. I use the back of a spoon to spread it out.
- Chill for at least an hour, then enjoy (with all the whip cream in the world!) 😀