Chocolate Beet Muffins – Paleo
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Line a muffin pan with unbleached muffin liners. (or skip this step… I’ll do anything to get out of washing a dish!!)
- With a fork, mash the bananas and beets in a bowl. This shoud be pretty easy, since they are super ripe and soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly. Of course you can pop everything in the blender as well 😀
- These do puff up a bit, so fill your liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350, or until a toothpick is clean.