Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe Keto + Paleo
- Turn the Instant Pot to “Saute”
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil to the pot.
- When the coconut oil is popping, carefully sear the roast on all sides. (Yes- even the short sides!)
- After all sides are seared, remove roast.
- Turn Instant Pot to “Off/Keep Warm”
- Add 1/4 bone broth, and deglaze the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon / spatula (scrape all those roast bits off!)
- When deglazed, add the roast in.
- Add ranch, salt and pepper.
- Add all the peperoncini juice, and about half of the peperoncinis. Save the other half for topping.
- Slice the butter into squares, place on top of the roast somewhat evenly.
- Lock the lid on the Instant Pot, make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Hit “Manual – High – 70 Minutes”
- When time is up, let pressure release naturally for 15 minutes, then release pressure.
- Top with remaining peperocinis, and serve with spaghetti squash or mashed cauliflower.