So, apparently today is National Cheesecake Day. Our family typically follows a whole food / primal / paleo way of eating, but with all the amazing cheesecake recipes floating around today, well, sometimes you just need to indulge. Since I’m on a huge Instant Pot kick- what better way to celebrate than with a cheesecake in the Instant Pot!? While the origins of both the holiday and the desert are a little murky, we can still celebrate by trying out one (or all!) of these delicious Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes.
Basic Equipment Required:
Rubber Bands (for lifting the pan out which is genius!)
Almond Flour (if following gluten-free recipes)
Gluten-Free Graham Crackers (if following gluten-free recipes)
Small Ball Jars (for adorable mini-cheesecakes, of course!)
Organic Fruit Spread – Cherry (for topping your cheesecakes! All the flavors would be super delicious actually.. )
Here’s the list: 15 Instant Pot Cheesecakes to celebrate National Cheesecake Day!
- Gluten Free Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- Classic Cheesecake (Gluten Free) in the Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker Raspberry Cheesecake
- Pressure Cooker Blackberry Cheesecake
- Mocha Cheesecake
- Three Ingredient Japanese Cotton Cheesecake – Gluten Free!
- Pressure Cooker Meyer Lemon Cheesecake
- The Best Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Samoa Cheesecake Made with Ricotta
- Brownie Bottom Turtle Cheesecake (Low-Carb & Gluten Free!)
I love that I’m always finding completely new things to make in my Instant Pot (seriously, who knew you could make so many delicious cheesecakes!?), and I hope you tried at least one of these delicious Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes!