Super easy, super good, and they freeze (hello breakfast prep!). Why wouldn’t you make these!?
I’m sure I don’t need to mention this, but please follow the order of mixing things… I know I often read the ingredient list and simply dump everything into the bowl. Trust me, you are going to be pretty annoyed if you try to mush bananas through three cups of oats 😀
This is another recipe, in a growing list of recipes, that Warner and I demolished the entire thing before Whitney got home from work. Now that Wren is starting solids… Whitney doesn’t stand a chance!
Looking for other apple-inspired recipes? Check out:
Baked Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Finely dice the apples
- In a mixing bowl, mush up the bananas
- Add in eggs, maple syrup and coconut milk
- Mix in the oats, then add the coconut oil and apples
- Prep your pan- line a 9×9 pan with unbleached parchment paper (or grease your pan with butter).
- Pour the mixture into your pan
- Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes.
You can also make these into muffins- I would adjust the cooking time to about 18-20 minutes.